|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Rolls|
|Price:||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Waterproof Paper inside and woven bags outside|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days or as your need|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 Tons per week|
|Product Name:||Stainless Steel CBT - 60 Fish-Hook Blade Razor Wire Concertina Fish Hook Blade Wire||Material:||HDG Or Stainless Steel|
|Type:||CBT-60||Blade Shape:||Fish Hook|
|Weight:||10kg/roll||Packing:||Waterproof Paper Inside And Woven Bags Outside|
razor wire mesh fencing,
razor barbed tape
1. Fish-Hook Blade Razor Wire Razor wire is a central strand of high tensile wire, and a steel tape punched into a shape with barbs. The steel tape is cold crimped tightly to the wire. Our razor type barbed wire can be in concertina coils or straight razor lines.
2. Fish-Hook Blade Razor Wire (CBT-60)
Fish-hook blade is the metal in the middle that has gone through the most gyrations. All hooks have an eye to tie your line to, a sharp tip to pierce the fish's mouth and a barb to hold it in place. Although there are a wide variety of innovations in point design, it's the shank & the bend that have changed the most.
3. Others Blad for your reference:
Long blade (CBT-65)
Razor wire long blade is a vicious product. It is usually used for prison fencing. Extra long blade razors provide maximum frightening effect.
Tear blade (BTO-30)
Tear blade is an hybrid of medium blade and long blade, more vicious than a medium blade and more economical than long blade.
Medium blade (BTO-22)
Concertina wire medium blade is an improvement on the short blade variety at a cost-effective price level. It is used widely for commercial and industrial applications. Medium blade concertina wire had a much sharper edge.
Short blade (BTO-11)
Short blade is the original profile of razor wire barbed tape, developed for military applications. Although mostly replaced by medium blade, it is still preferred by some organizations.
4. SS Barbed Tape Concertina Coils have high tensile cored line wire spirally coiled. Barbs are fixed at regular intervals. The turns of the concertina coils are inter-connected at regular distances around the circumference by means of clips, to form diamond meshes upon extension. When extended to its full length, the concertina coil unfurls easily and provides a cylinder-like barrier.
5. Materials: Mainly AISI stainless steel and other SS grades.
6. Main Market: United Kingdom, Singapore, Philippines, USA, Middle East Countries, etc.
Contact Person: Tina